Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mägi is a surname of Estonian origin. The word "mägi" in Estonian means "mountain" or "hill". People with the surname Mägi include:
- Ester Mägi (b. 1922), an Estonian composer.
- Konrad Mägi (1878–1925), an Estonian landscape painter.
- Laine Mägi (b. 1959), an Estonian actress and dancer.
- Maris Mägi (b. 1987), an Estonian sprinter.
- Rasmus Mägi (b. 1992), an Estonian hurdler.
- Tõnis Mägi (b. 1948), an Estonian singer, guitarist, composer and actor.
|surname Mägi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|