M. giganteus may refer to:
- Machairodus giganteus, a large saber-toothed cat species found in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America during the Miocene and Pleistocene
- Macronectes giganteus, the southern giant petrel, a large seabird species of the southern oceans
- Macropus giganteus, the eastern grey kangaroo, a marsupial species found in Australia
- Mastigoproctus giganteus, the giant vinegarroon, a whip scorpion species found in the southern United States
- Mastodonsaurus giganteus, an extinct amphibian species from the Triassic
- Megadytes giganteus, a large diving beetle species found in the Caribbean and in South America
- Megaloceros giganteus, the Irish elk or giant deer, an extinct mammal species found across Eurasia during the Late Pleistocene
- Menodus giganteus, an extinct brontothere species
- Meripilus giganteus, a mushroom species
- Miscanthus giganteus, a large perennial grass hybrid of Miscanthus sinensis and Miscanthus sacchariflorus native to Japan
- Mosasaurus giganteus, an extinct carnivorous aquatic lizard species that lived during the Cretaceous
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.