From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym MATS may refer to:
- Marc-André ter Stegen, a German footballer
- Measurements with Advanced Trapping Systems, an Helmholtz research group for young investigators
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards, as set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Metropolitan Adelaide Transport Study, an abandoned transport scheme for the city of Adelaide
- Military Air Transport Service, a defunct command of the United States Air Force
- Montgomery Area Transit System, the public transportation in Montgomery, Alabama
- Mainz-Tele-Surgery, the pediatric surgical telemedical service of the University Medical Center Mainz, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MATS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.