Jump to navigation Jump to search
MDD may refer to:
- Major depressive disorder, a mental disorder characterized by frequent low mood, loss of self-esteem, loss of interest in normally enjoyable activities, low energy, and pain without a clear cause
- Mate-Demate Device, a specialized crane used to piggyback the Space Shuttle onto an airplane
- Midland Airpark (IATA: MDD), a public use airport in Midland, Texas
- Ministry of Defence (Italy), known natively as Ministero della Difesa
- Mirrored Drive Door, a case design for the Power Mac G4
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.