MDD may refer to:
- Major depressive disorder, i.e. clinical depression
- Mal de debarquement, "disembarkation sickness", a medical condition
- Mate-Demate Device, a specialized crane used to piggyback the Space Shuttle onto an airplane
- Medical Devices Directive, a Council of the European Union directive
- Midland Airpark (IATA: MDD), a public use airport in Midland, Texas
- National Democratic Revolution (Turkey), a prominent Turkish revolutionary framework, known natively as Millî Demokratik Devrim
- Mine detection dog, used by the Mines Advisory Group
- Ministry of Defence (Italy), known natively as Ministero della Difesa
- Mirrored Drive Door, a case design for the Power Mac G4
- Model-driven development, software development processes
- Modern drug discovery, drug discovery techniques such as the hit to lead phase
- My Darkest Days, a Canadian rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.