(Redirected from MEAN)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mean or meán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mean is a term used in mathematics and statistics.
Mean may also refer to:
- Mean (album), an album by Montrose
- "Mean" (song), a 2010 country song by Taylor Swift from Speak Now
- "Mean", a song by Pink from Funhouse
- Meane, or mean, a vocal music term from 15th and 16th century England
- Mean (magazine), an American bi-monthly magazine
- MEAN (software bundle), applications based on MongoDB, Express.js, and Angular.js, all of which run upon Node.js
- Ethic mean, a sociology term
- Meanness, a personal quality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.