From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MEG is an acronym and may refer to:
- Ethylene glycol (MEG), primarily used as a raw material in the manufacture of polyester fibers and fabric industry, and polyethylene terephthalate resins
- Madras Engineer Group, regiment of the Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army
- Maghreb-Europe Gas Pipeline
- Magnetoencephalography, neuroimaging technique
- The Mu to E Gamma experiment
- MEG, airport code for Malange Airport in Angola
- MEG, NYSE symbol for Media General
- Midland Examining Group, defunct examination board in the UK
- Motionless electromagnetic generator, purported perpetual motion machine
- Multiple exciton generation, quantum electronics
- Musée d'ethnographie de Genève, Geneva Ethnography Museum
- Museum Ethnographers Group, UK based international collective of Museum Ethnographers
- Meg (singer), who styles her name "MEG"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MEG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.