(Redirected from MEM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mem, MEM, mem., Mem, or mém in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up mềm, me·m, מם, or מ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mem is a Semitic letter. Mem or MEM also refers to:
Science and medicine
- MEM (psychedelic), a psychedelic amphetamine
- Mars Excursion Module, a manned spacecraft proposed by NASA in the 1960s
- Maximum entropy method
- β-Methoxyethoxymethyl ether, a protecting group in chemistry (see Chloroalkyl ether)
- Monocular estimate method
- Minimum Essential Medium
- Melted Extrusion Manufacturing
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Environmental Management
- Memphis International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Missouri Employers Mutual, a workers compensation insurance company
- Mondpaca Esperantista Movado, an Esperanto association, founded in 1953
- The Main Event Mafia, a professional wrestling stable in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- All pages beginning with "Mem"
- All pages with a title containing mem
- Mems (disambiguation)
- Memory (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.