From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mend or MEND may refer to:
- Mend, Iran, a village in Gonabad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Mend (album), of 2006 by Scottish band De Rosa
- Muslim Engagement and Development, a UK Muslim community funded NGO dedicated to tackling Islamophobia
- Middle East Nonviolence and Democracy, a Palestinensian NGO
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, a Nigerian militant group
- 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylic-acid synthase, an enzyme
- Meet Each Need with Dignity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MEND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.