|Martin F. Jue (founder), Steven Pan (vice president)|
|Products||Amateur radio equipment|
Number of employees
|150 (at main location)|
|Subsidiaries||Ameritron, Hy-Gain, Mirage, Vectronics|
|Footnotes / references
MFJ Enterprises, founded in 1972 by Martin F. Jue, is a manufacturer of a broad range of products for the amateur radio industry. They specialize in station accessories, such as antenna tuners and antenna switching equipment. MFJ now manufactures more amateur radio products than any other company in the world.
The initials "MFJ" in the company name are those of the founder, Martin F. Jue (ham radio callsign K5FLU).
MFJ owns five subsidiary companies:
- Ameritron HF Amplifiers
- Hy-Gain Antennas and Rotators
- Mirage VHF/UHF Amplifiers
- Cushcraft Amateur Antennas, an antenna manufacturer that has expanded outside amateur radio into RFID technology.
- LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations report, dated Dec. 30, 2010, accessed Jun. 16, 2011
- "Nine named BCoE Distinguished Alumni Fellows". Mississippi State University. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "MFJ HF and VHF Peak Reading Wattmeters". QST. June 2006. p. 34.
- Karl T. Thurber, Jr (July 2006). "MFJ BiasTee DC Power Injector". CQ Amateur Radio. p. 80.
- Persons, Mark (29 February 2016). "RF Spectrum Analyzers Not Just for Consultants". Retrieved 19 May 2016.