(Redirected from MICE)
|Look up mice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mice is the plural form of mouse, a rodent.
Mice or MICE may also refer to:
- International Muon Ionization Cooling Experiment
- Meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions, facilities terminology for events
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Metafile image code execution
- Money, Ideology, Compromise (or Coercion), Ego, motives for spying
- Midwest Internet Cooperative Exchange, an Internet exchange point in Minneapolis, MN.
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mice (hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings), alien species in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Mice, a band formed by Julianne Regan of All About Eve fame
- The Mice (band), a pop band based in Cleveland, USA
- "The Mice" (The Outer Limits), a 1964 episode of the television series
Science and technology
- The Mice (galaxies), NGC 4676, two merging spiral galaxies
- Plural of mouse, the animal
- Plural of mouse (computing)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.