Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mice is the plural form of mouse, a rodent.
Mice or MICE may also refer to:
- International Muon Ionization Cooling Experiment
- Meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions
- Metafile image code execution
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mice (hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings), alien species in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Mice, a band formed by Julianne Regan of All About Eve fame
- The Mice (band), a pop band based in Cleveland, USA
- "The Mice" (The Outer Limits), a 1964 episode of the television series
Science and technology
- The Mice (galaxies), NGC 4676, two merging spiral galaxies
- Plural of mouse, the animal
- Plural of mouse (computing)
- Money, ideology, coercion, extortion
- Money, ideology, coercion, ego
- Money, ideology, compromise, extortion
- Money, ideology, compromise, ego
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.