Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MIS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mis or MIS may refer to:
- Marine isotope stages of the Earth's climate
- Müllerian inhibiting substance, a developmental glycoprotein
- Maritime Internet Services Inc.
- Military Intelligence Service (United States), WWII Japanese translation unit
- The Mother's International School, New Delhi, India
- Manado International School, Indonesia
- Melaka International School, Malaysia
- Myanmar International School, Myanmar
- Miś ("Teddy Bear"), a 1980 Polish film directed by Stanisław Bareja
- mis, ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 three-letter language code for uncoded languages
- Multi Interface Shoe, a Sony camera hotshoe
- Maximal independent set
- Mexican Institute of Sound, a musical group in Mexico City
- Movement for the Independence of Sicily
- Misima Island Airport, IATA code
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.