Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MIS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MIS or mis may refer to:
Science and technology
- Marine isotope stage, stages of the Earth's climate
- Müllerian inhibiting substance, a developmental glycoprotein
- Minimally invasive surgery, surgical techniques with limited incision sizes
- Management information system
- Maximal independent set, in graph theory
- Multi Interface Shoe, a Sony camera hotshoe
- Maritime Internet Services Inc.
- Military Intelligence Service (United States), WWII Japanese translation unit
- Movement for the Independence of Sicily
- The Mother's International School, New Delhi, India
- Manado Independent School, Indonesia
- Melaka International School, Malaysia
- Myanmar International School, Myanmar
- Master of International Studies
- Teddy Bear (1980 film), a 1980 Polish film directed by Stanisław Bareja, Polish title Miś
- mis, ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 three-letter language code for uncoded languages
- Mexican Institute of Sound, a musical group in Mexico City
- Misima Island Airport (IATA code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.