MIT Center for Digital Business
The 'MIT Center for Digital Business' is an industry funded research center headquartered at the MIT Sloan School of Management.
MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
In 2013, the Center for Digital Business organized and launched the Institute-wide MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, to address the impact of digital technologies on the world, led by Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee.
- "The Economy May Face 'Technological Unemployment'". Wall Street Journal. 2013-02-02. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- Center for Digital Business Official site
- MIT Sloan Management Review web site
- Michael Cusumano's MIT homepage
- Erik Brynjolfsson's MIT Web Site
- Glen Urban’s MIT homepage
- Marshall Van Alstyne's Homepage
- Andrew McAfee Homepage
- Geoff Parker Homepage
- Michael Siegel
- Brynjolfsson's Economics of Information Blog
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Business Week, September 29, 2003. ("If e-business had an oracle, Erik Brynjolfsson would be the anointed.")
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Optimize, October, 2005. (Brynjolfsson ranked second in research study of "most influential academics of business technology")
- Profile in Supply Chain Management, January, 2006.
- CIO Insight interview, "Expert Voice: Erik Brynjolfsson on Organizational Capital" October, 2001.
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Informationweek, April 17, 2000. ("When it comes to explaining the relationship between IT and worker productivity--bandwagon jumpers like Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan notwithstanding--the generally acknowledged expert in the field is Erik Brynjolfsson...")