MODS may refer to:
- Metadata Object Description Schema, a bibliographic description schema
- Microscopic Observation Drug Susceptibility assay
- Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Multiplexed Optical Data Storage
- Museum of Discovery and Science, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
- Model Organism Databases, databases that house and disseminate organism-specific biological knowledge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MODS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.