Jump to navigation Jump to search
MODS may refer to:
- Metadata Object Description Schema, a bibliographic description schema
- Microscopic Observation Drug Susceptibility assay
- Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Multiplexed Optical Data Storage
- Museum of Discovery and Science, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
- Model Organism Databases, databases that house and disseminate organism-specific biological knowledge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MODS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.