MPT may refer to:
- Methylpropyltryptamine, a psychedelic tryptamine
- Molybdopterin, a component of molybdenum cofactor
- Modern Periodic Table, of elements
- Tetrahydromethanopterin, the coenzyme H4MPT
- Maryland Public Television, the public television broadcaster for Maryland, USA
- Master Piano Technicians of America, (MPT) an association of professional piano technicians
- Meta Peace Team, formerly Michigan Peace Team, a US-based nonviolent activist organization
- Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, an agency in several governments
- Movimiento Todos por la Patria, a post-Dirty War Argentine guerrilla group.
- Myanma Posts and Telecommunications, (MPT) a state-owned internet service provider in Myanmar/Burma
- Togolese People's Movement
- Male Pipe Thread, a type of plumbing thread designation
- Master of Physical Therapy, a post-baccalaureate professional degree conferred upon physical therapists
- Microwave Power Transmission
- Mitochondrial permeability transition, a loss of impermeability in mitochondria
- Modern portfolio theory, in finance and financial economics
- ModPlug Tracker, tracker software
- Morpeth railway station, England; National Rail station code MPT
- Multistate Performance Test in US bar (law) examination
- Master Partition Table
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.