From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MRE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MRE is a "Meal, Ready-to-Eat".
MRE may also refer to:
- European Republicans Movement (Movimento Repubblicani Europei), a tiny social-liberal political party in Italy
- Magnetic resonance elastography, a non-invasive medical imaging technique
- Magnetorheological elastomer, a class of solids that consist of polymeric matrix with embedded micro- or nano-sized ferromagneticparticles
- Managed runtime environment, a type of virtual machine that runs as a normal application inside a host OS and supports one process
- Maryland for Responsible Enforcement, a not-for-profit grassroots organization which is a bi-partisan collaboration of Marylanders opposed to the use of speed cameras
- Master of Religious Education, a terminal academic degree in preparation for professional teaching ministry
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Brazil) (Ministério das Relações Exteriores), the governmental body that conducts Brazil's foreign relations with other countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MRE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.