From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MRF may stand for:
- Medical Response Force (MRF), the elite medical arm of the Singapore Armed Forces Medical Corps
- Military Reaction Force (MRF), a British military unit in Belfast
- Missouri Reserve Force (MRF), the official state defense force of Missouri, U.S.
- Mobile Riverine Force (MRF), a joint U.S. Army and U.S. Navy force in the Vietnam War
- Maritime Raid Force (MRF), a U.S. Marine Corps unit that conducts maritime boarding actions
- Mirage Rebuild Factory (MRF), part of the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
Organizations and companies
- MRF (company), an Indian manufacturer of rubber products
- Fjord1 MRF, a Norwegian transportation company
- Morgellons Research Foundation (MRF), group focused on Morgellons, a form of delusional parasitosis
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation
- Mountain River Films (MRF), a Nepalese independent film-production company
- Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF), a Bulgarian political party
- MRF Pace Foundation, a coaching clinic in India for training fast bowlers
- Myanmar Rice Federation (abbreviation MRF), Burma's national organisation for the rice industry
- MAC Rhino Fonts or MRF, an independent type foundry
- Markov random field (MRF), in physics and probability, a random field that satisfies Markov properties
- Midbrain reticular formation (MRF), a structure in the midbrain
- Multiprogram Research Facility, at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S.
- Myelin gene Regulatory Factor (MRF), a protein critical to myelin
- Myelin Repair Foundation (MRF), an American non-profit medical research organization
- Myogenic regulatory factor (MRF), a basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor that regulates myogenesis
- Magnetorheological finishing (MRF), a precision surface-finishing technology
- Magnetorheological fluid (MRF), a type of smart fluid in a carrier fluid
- Media Resource Function (MRF), a component of an IP Multimedia Subsystem
- MRF, IATA airport code for Marfa Airport, Marfa, Presidio County, Texas, U.S.
- MRF, Mauritanienne Air Fret's ICAO airline code
- MRF, rail station code for Moorfields railway station, in Liverpool, England
- Macomb Correctional Facility (MRF), a prison in New Haven, Macomb County, Michigan, U.S.
- Materials recovery facility or MRF, a specialized plant that processes recyclable materials
- Mississippi River Festival (MRF), a summer outdoor concert series from 1969–1980 in Illinois, U.S.
- mrf, the ISO 639 code for the Papua Elseng language
- MRF, the symbol for the Maldivian rufiyaa, currency of the Maldives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MRF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.