From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mtb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MTB may refer to:
Science and medicine
Transport and vehicles
- Matlock Bath railway station, England; National Rail station code MTB
- Mississauga Truck and Bus Collision, a Canadian bus manufacturer
- Motor Torpedo Boat
- Mountain bike
- Magandang Tanghali Bayan, a variety show in the Philippines
- M&T Bank of New York, NYSE symbol
- MTB 1925, an Italian rifle
- MTBS, a South African athletics competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MTB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.