From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mue is a 2014 album by Émilie Simon.
Mue or MUE may refer to:
- Mue, a tributary of the river Seulles in Normandy, France
- Medically Unlikely Edit, a term used in United States Medicare administration
- Miyagi University of Education, a university in Japan
- Waimea-Kohala Airport (IATA code and FAA LID: MUE)
- Magyar Úszó Egylet, Hungarian football club (MÚE)
- Media Lengua, language used in Ecuador, ISO code mue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MUE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.