From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MVD may also refer to:
- Mitral valve disease, also known as mitral regurgitation or mitral insufficiency
- Marburg virus disease, a disease of humans and other primates caused by marburgviruses
- HC MVD, a Kontinental Hockey League ice hockey team, based Balashikha
- Memorial Van Damme, an annual athletics meeting in Brussels
- Mississippi Valley Division, a regional command of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Montevideo, the capital and chief port of Uruguay
- Carrasco International Airport (IATA: MVD), Uruguay's largest airport
- Motor Vehicle Division, the equivalent of the Department of Motor Vehicles in Arizona and New Mexico, United States
- Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministerstvo Vnutrennikh Del; also sometimes used to refer to the equivalent ministries in other former Soviet republics
- Most Valuable Danette, an annual award presented on The Dan Patrick Show
- Multivalued dependency, in database theory, a full constraint between two sets of attributes in a relation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MVD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.