|Directed by||Ashok Thiagarajan|
|Produced by||Ashok Thiagarajan|
|Written by||Ashok Thiagarajan|
|Starring||Aadukalam Naren |
|Edited by||Gopi Krishna|
Raji Nila Mukil Films
Maayanadhi (transl. Mystic river) is an 2020 Indian Tamil language drama film starring Aadukalam Naren, Venba, Abi Saravanan and Appukutty in lead roles. The film is written, produced, and directed by Ashok Thiagarajan in his directorial debut.
- Venba as Kousalya
- Aadukalam Naren as Kowsalya's Father
- Abi Saravanan as Senthil
- Appukutty as Mani
- Thamizh Venkat as Kowsalya's Uncle
- Durga Venugopal as Martina Miss
This project was officially launched in February 2018, Ashok Thiagarajan is making his debut as the Director and producer of the venture, under his newly established Raji Nila Mukil Films (RNM FILMS) Productions banner. Actors include Venba, Abi Saravanan and Aadukalam Naren, with Appukutty signed to play the lead role.
Bhavatharani was selected as music director. Meanwhile, Srinivas Devamsam, Gopi Krishna, and Mayil Krishnan was signed as cinematographer, editor, and art director respectively for this film.  Maayanadhi planning to release on 31 January 2020.
- Ganja Paarvai - Senthildas, Priyanka
- Mayil Iragu - Priya Mali
- Yaavum Ingu - Srisha
The Times of India gave the film two out of five stars and stated that "A better script would have helped them [the cast of the film] more". The Asian Age gave the film two-and-a-half out of five stars and wrote that " A taut narration and a little more coherence would have enhanced the film".
- Darshan, Navein (26 February 2019). "Bhavatharini makes comeback as a composer". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 18 August 2020.
- Subramanian, Anupama (27 February 2019). "Bhavatharini roped in for an emotional film". Deccan Chronicle.
- "மீண்டும் இசையமைப்பாளர் ஆனார் பவதாரிணி!". Dinamani.
- "South Movies Releasing This Friday: Naadodigal 2 to Anveshanam; Movies to watch out". PINKVILLA.
- "Actors should not do social service: Ameer - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Maayanadhi Movie Review: Abetter script would have helped them more" – via timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- Subramanian, Anupama (2 February 2020). "Maayanadhi film review: When wannabe doctor falls for auto-driver". The Asian Age.