From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with McArthur.
MacArthur or Macarthur may refer to:
- Macarthur, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra, Australia
- Macarthur, New South Wales, a region of Metropolitan Sydney, Australia
- Macarthur, Victoria, Australia
- MacArthur, Leyte, Philippines
- MacArthur, West Virginia, U.S.
- MacArthur (surname)
- U.S. General Douglas MacArthur
- Clan Arthur (also known as Clan MacArthur), a Scottish clan
- MacArthur (film), a 1977 movie biography of General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
- INSS MacArthur, a fictional starship featured in the science fiction novel The Mote in God's Eye
- Fort MacArthur, a former military base in Los Angeles
- Long Island MacArthur Airport, Suffolk County, New York
- Macarthur (novel), a novel by Bob Ong
- MacArthur Center, shopping mall in Norfolk, Virginia
- MacArthur Fellows Program, fellowship/grant awarded by the MacArthur Foundation
- MacArthur Foundation, private, independent grantmaking institution
- MacArthur Freeway, segment of Interstate 580
- MacArthur Park, western Los Angeles, California
- "MacArthur Park" (song), a song based on the Los Angeles park
- General MacArthur, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, West Palm Beach, Florida
- MacArthur Boulevard (disambiguation), multiple uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MacArthur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.