|Look up macaco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macaco may refer to:
- A comic strip, character and children's magazine created by K-Hito (1890-1984)
- A martial arts technique used in capoeira
- Jorge Patino, Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter who was called Macaco
- Macaco (band), a musical band from Barcelona, Spain formed in 1997
- The Portuguese variant of the pejorative epithet, Macaca (term)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macaco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.