From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macaulay, Macauley, MacAulay, or McAulay may refer to:
- Macaulay (surname), an English-language surname with multiple etymological origins (also includes surnames Macauley, MacAulay and McAulay).
- Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay, British historian and Whig politician who played a major (and controversial) role in reforming education in India.
- List of people with the surnames Macaulay, MacAulay, and McAulay
- George Macaulay Trevelyan, English historian
- John Babington Macaulay Baxter, New Brunswick jurist and politician
- Macaulay Culkin, American actor
- Macaulay River, on South Island, New Zealand
- Macaulay railway station, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- The Macaulay Institute, a land use research institute based in Aberdeen, Scotland
- William E. Macaulay Honors College, a school which is part of City University of New York, in New York, USA
- MacAulay Field, Canadian football stadium in Sackville, NS, Canada
- Clan MacAulay, a Scottish clan historically seated at Ardincaple Castle, in Scotland.
- Macaulay family of Lewis, a Scottish family historically centred on Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, in Scotland.
- Cohen-Macaulay ring, a commutative ring, named after Irvin Cohen and Francis Sowerby Macaulay (1862-1937).
- Macaulay computer algebra system, a computer algebra system, named after Francis Sowerby Macaulay (1862-1937).
- Macaulay2, a free computer algebra system, which is a successor of the preceding.
- Macaulay matrix, a generalization of Sylvester matrix to n homogeneous polynomials in n variables.
- Macaulay brackets, a notation used to describe the ramp function.
- Macaulay Duration, a special case of bond duration, named after Frederick Macaulay (1882-1970).
- Macaulay Cup, Scottish shinty cup
- Macaulay Library, animal sound library
- MacAulay and Co., BBC Radio Scotland daily magazine
- McAuley (disambiguation)
- McCauley (disambiguation)
- Macaulayism, named after Thomas Babinage Macauly, colonial policy of liquidating indigenous culture
- Maulay, France
- Peter de Maulay (died 1241) counsellor to King John
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macaulay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.