Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Maccabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Maccabi (sports), international sports association
- Maccabi Sherutei Briut, an Israeli Health Maintenance Organization
- Maccabi youth movement, a Zionist youth movement established in 1929
- Maccabim-Re'ut, a former local council in central Israel
- Operation Maccabi, a 1948 military operation
- List of Maccabi sports clubs and organisations
- Maccabee (beer), produced by Tempo Beer Industries
- Maccabees (disambiguation)
- Maccabeus (disambiguation)
- Maccabi Ramat Gan (disambiguation)
- Maccabi Rishon LeZion (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maccabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.