Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up maceration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maceration may refer to:
- Maceration (food), in food preparation
- Maceration (wine), a step in wine-making
- Carbonic maceration, a wine-making technique
- Maceration (sewage), in sewage treatment
- Maceration (bone), a method of preparing bones
- Acid maceration, the use of an acid to extract micro-fossils from rock
- Maceration, in chemistry, the preparation of an extract by solvent extraction
- Maceration, in biology, the mechanical breakdown of ingested food into chyme
- Skin maceration, in dermatology, the softening and whitening of skin that is kept constantly wet
- Maceration, in poultry farming, a method of chick culling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maceration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.