From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maceration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maceration may refer to:
- Maceration (food), in food preparation
- Maceration (wine), a step in wine-making
- Carbonic maceration, a wine-making technique
- Maceration (sewage), in sewage treatment
- Maceration (bone), a method of preparing bones
- Acid maceration, the use of an acid to extract micro-fossils from rock
- Maceration, in chemistry, the preparation of an extract by solvent extraction
- Maceration, in biology, the mechanical breakdown of ingested food into chyme
- Pruning (maceration), in dermatology, the softening and whitening of skin that is kept constantly wet
- Maceration, in poultry farming, a method of chick culling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maceration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.