From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up machi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Machi may refer to:
Mythology and religious tradition
- Machi, a minor Biblical figure appearing in Numbers 13:15
- Machi (shaman), the shaman of the Mapuche indigenous culture
- Machi (hip hop group), a Taiwanese hip-hop group
- Machi (music producer), a Canadian Trance/Ambient music producer
- Machi is a character in the manga and anime series "Hunter × Hunter"
- Machi (video game), a 1998 video game
- "Machi", a song by Borgeous and Ryos
- Machi (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Machiyar, also known as Machi, a Muslim community in Gujarat, India
In Tamil people usually use "Machi" for calling their friends,like "dude".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.