From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other forms: Lithuanian (transcription from Polish), Belarusian (official Latinization): Mackevič; Lithuanianized: Mackevičius; Belarusian, Russian: Matskevich (transliteration from Cyrillic alphabet).
The surname may refer to:
- Anna Zofia Mackiewicz, Polish politician
- Antanas Mackevičius (Polish: Antoni Mackiewicz), Lithuanian priest
- Felix Mackiewicz, Major League Baseball outfielder
- Józef Mackiewicz, Polish writer and publicist
- Lech Mackiewicz, actor, director, playwright
- Michał Mackiewicz, Polish-Lithuanian journalist and politician
- Mieczysław Mackiewicz, Polish general
- Stanisław "Cat" Mackiewicz, prime minister of Poland
- Władysław Mackiewicz, Polish Cavalry Captain
- Maria Kaczyńska (born Maria Mackiewicz), wife of Lech Kaczyński, the President of Poland.
|This page lists people with the surname Mackiewicz. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|