From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madar may refer to:
- Madar or Mother (1991 film), Iranian movie by Ali Hatami
- Mother, a 1951 Iranian film
- Madar (caste), caste in India.
- Madar, Somalia, region of Maakhir State of Somalia (since 23 September 2007).
- Madar, Yemen, village in Yemen.
- Madar tree, Erythrina variegata
- Madr, Afghanistan, place in Afghanistan (alternative name).
- Madar, Nepal
- Madar (album) an album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek and Tunisian oud player Anouar Brahem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Madar is also a name for bums