Madda can be:
- Madda is an Indian surname
- an Arabic word, used in Egypt, for falaka (corporal punishment on the feet)
- a type of harakat in the Arabic script
- the name of a king, see Uttarakuru
- the Afghan Madda khel tribe
- in contemporary Jewish orthodox thought on Divine Providence, knowledge of the functioning of nature and society. Also used to mean science.
- a nickname for people with the name Madeline
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.