Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up madman or madwoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madman or Mad Man may refer to:
Film and television
- The Madman, a 1911 silent film
- Madman, a 1982 horror film
- Madman Entertainment, an Australian media distributor
- The Madman (book), a book by Kahlil Gibran
- The Mad Man, a novel by Samuel R. Delany
- Madman (Image Comics), a superhero
- Madman (Marvel Comics), a Hulk villain
- "Mad Man" (song), a song by Haste the Day
- "Madman" (song), an unfinished 1969 song by John Lennon
- "Mad Man", a song by the Hives from A.K.A. I-D-I-O-T
- "Madman", a song by Leoš Janáček from Frogstomp
People with the nickname
- Charles XII of Sweden, nicknamed "Madman of the North"
- Donald II of Scotland, nicknamed Dásachtach ("the Madman")
- Mad Men, an American TV show
- Madman theory, a foreign policy concept used by U.S. President Richard Nixon
- Madmen, a DC Comics supervillain group
- Giampaolo Pazzini (born 1984), Italian footballer nicknamed Il Pazzo ("the Madman")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.