Jump to navigation Jump to search
Madora may mean:
- Agilea Madora, soprano character in Handel's opera Teseo
- Madora Bay, Western Australia
- Madora, a jazz group founded by Luis Días (composer)
- Susanna Madora Salter (1860-1961) first woman elected in the US as a mayor
- Madora, caterpillar of the moth Gonimbrasia belina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.