From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mafra may refer to:
- Mafra, Santa Catarina, a municipality in the State of Santa Catarina
- Mafra, Portugal, town and municipality in the district of Lisbon
- Mafra National Palace, a palace/monastery located in Mafra
- Mafra (company), a Czech media group
- the Korean Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (South Korea) (농림축산식품부)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mafra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.