From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Maggie (1981 TV series))
Maggie is a feminine given name or nickname.
Maggie may also refer to:
- Maggie (1981 UK TV series), a British TV series from the early 1980s
- Maggie (1981 U.S. TV series), an American TV series from the early 1980s unrelated to the British TV series
- Maggie (1998 TV series), an American TV series starring Ann Cusack
- The Maggie (released in the U.S. as High and Dry), a 1954 British comedy film
- Maggie (film), a 2015 American drama/horror film
- Maggie: A Girl of the Streets, a novel by American author Stephen Crane
- Maggie (musical), a 1953 Broadway musical with music by William Roy
- Tropical Storm Maggie, various Pacific Ocean storms
- Maggie, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Maggie, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Maggie, a nickname for the aircraft carrier HMCS Magnificent (CVL 21)
- Maggie, a nickname for the Lady Margaret Boat Club, the rowing club for members of St. John's College, Cambridge, UK
- Maggie, an Australian magpie in Australian English
- Maggie's, a Scottish charity which runs Maggie's Centres, a network of drop-in centres for people with cancer in Great Britain
- Maggi, an international brand of seasonings, instant soups, and noodles, owned by Nestlé
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maggie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.