Maggie (1998 TV series)
|Created by||Dan O'Shannon|
|Directed by||Pamela Fryman|
Jeff Eden Flair
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Executive producer(s)||Dan O'Shannon|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Atomic Television
|Distributor||CBS Television Distribution|
|Original release||August 18, 1998 – March 13, 1999|
Cast and characters
Maggie Day (Ann Cusack) and Dr. Arthur Day (John Getz) have been married for 19 years, and together they have a 17-year-old daughter, Amanda (Morgan Nagler). Amanda's friend Reg (Todd Giebenhain) is a budding cartoonist. After Maggie gets a job at an animal clinic and develops a crush on the veterinarian, Richard (John Slattery), she starts seeing a therapist, Kimberly (Francesca Roberts).
- Dempsey, John (September 8, 1998). "New Lifetime series on target with demos". Variety. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Richmond, Ray (August 18, 1998). "Maggie". Variety. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Snow, Shauna (May 21, 1998). "Morning Report". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Dempsey, John (May 13, 1998). "Lifetime OKs $160 mil for firstrun programs". Variety. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Snow, Shauna (November 6, 1998). "Arts and entertainment reports from The Times, news services and the nation's press.". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|