Magu may refer to:
- Magu, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Magu, Rafsanjan, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Magu District of Mwanza Region, Tanzania
- Magu, Tanzania a town in Mwanza Region of Tanzania
- Gilbert "Magú" Luján
- Magu, a Desorden Público band member
- Magu (deity), a legendary Chinese immortal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.