Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mahua may refer to:
- Madhuca longifolia, a tree in the family Sapotaceae
- Mahua (snack), a traditional fried Chinese snack
- Mahuaa TV, Bhojpuri language Indian General Entertainment television Channel
- Mahua (liquor), indigenously made Indian moonshine alcoholic beverage
- Mahua (Vidhan Sabha constituency), assembly constituency in Vaishali district in the Indian state of Bihar
- Mahuva, Bhavnagar, Gujarat (India) popular for its annual Sadbhavna parv talks.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.