From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahua may refer to:
- Madhuca longifolia, a tree in the family Sapotaceae
- Mahua (snack), a traditional fried Chinese snack
- Mahua (plant), a tree in the family Sapotaceae
- Mahuaa TV, Bhojpuri language Indian General Entertainment television Channel
- Mahua (liquor), indigenously made Indian moonshine alcoholic beverage
- Mahua (Vidhan Sabha constituency), assembly constituency in Vaishali district in the Indian state of Bihar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.