From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahur may refer to:
- Mahur, Maharashtra, India
- Mahur, Assam, India
- Mahur, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mahur-e Chah Gandali, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mahur Berenji (disambiguation), places in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mahur-e Basht, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Mahur Rural District, in Fars Province, Iran
- Dastgāh-e Māhur is a mode (dastgah, maqam, mayeh), in Persian traditional music, identical to the Western major scale
- Mahur is a makam in the music of Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.