Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mail is a system for physically transporting documents and small packages; or, the letters, postcards, and parcels themselves.
Mail or mailing may also refer to:
- Mail, Shetland, a hamlet on the Shetland Islands
- Greg Mail (born 1978), Australian cricketer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Mail (manga), a Japanese comic
- Daily Mail, a British national newspaper often referred to as The Mail
- Sunday Mail (Adelaide), an Australian local newspaper formerly named The Mail
- The Mail (Cumbria), a local newspaper in Cumbria, previously called the North-West Evening Mail
- The Mail (Zimbabwe), a newspaper
Electronic mail and online services
- Mail (Apple), an application (aka Mail.app) and an email client
- mail (Unix), a command line email client
- Mail (Windows), an application and an e-mail client
- Email, electronic mail
- Mail.com, a web portal and web-based email service provider
- Mail.ru, a Russian email and online services provider
- Mail (armour)
- Mail box or mailbox, a post box
- Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock (Afghanistan), or MAIL
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.