Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mais or mais in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up maïs, maís, máis, or màis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mais may refer to:
- Mais (album), an album by Brazilian singer Marisa Monte
- Mayıs (also Mais), a village in the Lachin Rayon of Azerbaijan
- John A. Mais (1888 – unknown), a German racecar driver
- Petre Mais (1885–1975), a prolific British author, journalist and broadcaster
- Roger Mais (1905–1955), a Jamaican journalist, novelist, poet, and playwright
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.