- Valverde del Majano, a municipality located in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain
- Majano (genus), a sea anemone genus
- Adolfo Arnoldo Majano (b. 1938), Salvadoran army officer and member of the provisional junta (1979–1980).
- Anton Giulio Majano (1909–1994), an Italian screenwriter and film director
- Maiano, locale in Fiesole, of which it is a variant spelling
- Benedetto da Maiano (1442–1497), an Italian sculptor
- Dante da Maiano, a late thirteenth-century poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.