From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Majesty or majesty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Majesty is a prefix for something that (notionally) belongs to the monarch, as in HM Ship or HMS (His/Her Majesty's ship), HM Government, etc.
Majesty may also refer to:
- Norwegian Majesty, a ship in Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, a real-time strategy computer game developed by Cyberlore Studios in 2000 and first published by MicroProse
- Majesty: The Northern Expansion, an expansion pack for the 2000 RTS game Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, by Cyberlore
- Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, a 2009 sequel to the above produced by Paradox Interactive
- Majesty (album), an album by Ron Kenoly
- Majesty (band), a German heavy metal band
- "Majesty" (song), a song by Swedish band Ghost
- Majesty, a band formed in 1985 by John Petrucci, John Myung, Mike Portnoy, Kevin Moore, and Chris Collins, which later became known as Dream Theater
- "Majesty", the first song of the album Battalions of Fear from the German metal band Blind Guardian
- "Majesty", a song by the Norwegian band Madrugada
- "Majesty", a popular Christian worship song by Dr. Jack W. Hayford
- "Majesty (Here I Am)", a song by the English Christian rock band Delirious?
- Majesty, a live DVD from band The Black Dahlia Murder
- Majesty, a rapper from Queens, NYC, member of hip hop group Live Squad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majesty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.