Majoran is a non-profit coworking space in Adelaide, South Australia, established by entrepreneurs Michael Reid, Chhai Thatch and William Chau in 2012. It was Adelaide's first private startup coworking space focusing on the tech startup community, and remains Adelaide's only coworking space dedicated to tech companies.
Initially known as Majoran Distillery, it dropped Distillery after a controversial branding change by an Adelaide digital agency now known as The Distillery.
- "Adelaide coworking space Majoran is raising $20,000 to upgrade its facilities through a crowdfunding campaign".
- "Adelaides First Private Startup Coworking Space Set to Open".
- "What's Happening in the Adelaide Startup Scene".
- "SouthStart 2015 Set to Welcome Adelaide's New Breed of Entrepreneurs".
- "Venture Dorm and MEGA Merge to Give South Australian Startups a Global Reach".
- "Tiny Majoran Ticking Big Boxes".
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|