Jump to navigation Jump to search
Málaga, or Malaga, is a port city in the province of Málaga in Andalusia, Southern Spain.
Malaga may also refer to
- Málaga, port city in the province of Málaga in Andalusia, Southern Spain
- Málaga (province), the province that takes its name from that city
- Vélez-Málaga, Málaga, smaller city in the east of the same Spanish province
- Malaga, Western Australia, suburb of Perth, Western Australia
- Málaga, Santander, municipality in Colombia, capital of the Province of García Rovira, Santander Department, Colombia
- Malaga, California, community in Fresno County, California
- Malaga Island, an island in Maine that housed a small interracial community after the Civil War
- Malaga, New Jersey, unincorporated area in Franklin Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Malaga, Ohio, unincorporated area in Ohio
- Malaga, Washington, unincorporated area in Chelan County, Washington
- Malaga, 1954 movie directed by Richard Sale
- Malaga (1960 film), starring Trevor Howard and Dorothy Dandridge
- Málaga (Spanish Congress Electoral District) electoral district covering the Spanish province
- Málaga (Andalusian Parliament Electoral District) electoral district covering the Andalusian province
- Malaga (wine), fortified wine originating in Málaga
- Malaga DO, Spanish wine region
- Málaga CF, football club in Málaga
- CD Málaga, former football club in Málaga
- SEAT Malaga, model of car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.