From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Málaga, or Malaga, is a port city in the province of Málaga in Andalusia, Southern Spain.
Malaga may also refer to
- Málaga, port city in the province of Málaga in Andalusia, Southern Spain
- Málaga (province), the province that takes its name from that city
- Vélez-Málaga, Málaga, smaller city in the east of the same Spanish province
- Malaga, Western Australia, suburb of Perth, Western Australia
- Málaga, Santander, municipality in Colombia, capital of the Province of García Rovira, Santander Department, Colombia
- Malaga, California, community in Fresno County, California
- Malaga Island, an island in Maine that housed a small interracial community after the Civil War
- Malaga, New Jersey, unincorporated area in Franklin Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Malaga, Ohio, unincorporated area in Ohio
- Malaga, Washington, unincorporated area in Chelan County, Washington
- Malaga, 1954 movie directed by Richard Sale
- Malaga (1960 film), starring Trevor Howard and Dorothy Dandridge
- Málaga (Spanish Congress Electoral District) electoral district covering the Spanish province
- Málaga (Andalusian Parliament Electoral District) electoral district covering the Andalusian province
- Malaga (wine), fortified wine originating in Málaga
- Malaga DO, Spanish wine region
- Málaga CF, football club in Málaga
- CD Málaga, former football club in Málaga
- SEAT Malaga, model of car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.