Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Elections in the French Revolution, 1789-1799 (Cambridge University Press, 1996)
- Napoleon Comes to Power, 1795-1804 (University of Wales Press, 1998)
- Revolutionary France 1788-1880 (Oxford University Press, 2002)
- Davidson, Denise Z. (2007). France after revolution: urban life, gender, and the new social order. Harvard University Press. pp. 202–. ISBN 978-0-674-02459-5. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "Crook, Malcolm". Keele University. Archived from the original on 2 April 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
|This biography of an academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|