From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maloja (Italian: Maloggia) may refer to:
- Maloja District, an administrative district in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Maloja Pass, an Alpine pass in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Maloja, Switzerland, a village at the summit of the Maloja Pass, which is part of the Swiss municipality of Bregaglia in the Maloja District
- RMS Maloja, a P&O passenger liner built in 1923 and scrapped in 1954
- SS Maloja, a P&O passenger liner built in 1911 and mined in 1916
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maloja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.