Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mamey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mamey may refer to:
Plants and fruits
- Magnolia guatemalensis, in the family Magnoliaceae
- Mammea americana, "yellow Mamey", in the family Calophyllaceae
- Pouteria sapota, "red Mamey", in the family Sapotaceae
- Mamey (Guaynabo), Puerto Rico
- Mamey, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- The El Mamey formation is a geological formation in the Dominican Republic.
- Mameyes, a community in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Mameyes Landslide, a disaster in the Puerto Rico community
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.