From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mammon or mammon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mammon is a term from the Christian Bible used to describe material wealth or greed, often personified.
Mammon may also refer to:
- Mammon (comics), an antagonist in the Spawn comic book series
- Mammon (Dungeons & Dragons), a devil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Mammon, a Hai-Genti in the 2006 video game Maelstrom
- Mammon, an antagonist in the Reborn! anime and manga series
- Mammon, or The Hardships of an Heiress, an 1855 novel by Catherine Gore
- Mammon, a novel by Maud Howe Elliott
- Mammon, Robot Born of Woman, a comedic play by Robert Llewellyn
- Mammon Inc., a 2003 novel by Hwee Hwee Tan
- Mammon, or Microsoft Internet Explorer, a character in The Book of Mozilla
- Mammon, "morals and dogma" by Albert Pike
- Mammon, an 1885 painting by George Frederic Watts
- "Mammon", a song by Quasi from Early Recordings
- "Mammon", a song by Todd Rundgren from Liars
- "Mammon", an episode of Law & Order
- "Mammon", a Norwegian TV series broadcast by NRK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mammon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.