From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Man-child)
|Look up man child, manchild, or man-child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchild can refer to:
- A derogatory term for an adult male; also used to describe for a man that is physically an adult, but mentally/emotionally immature
- Manchild (TV series), a BBC TV series
- Man-Child, a 1975 album by Herbie Hancock
- Manchild (band), an American 1970s soul band from Indianapolis, Indiana
- Manchild (rapper), a rapper
- Manchild (album), a 1999 album by Shyheim
- "The Man Child", a short story by James Baldwin
- "Manchild" (song), a song by Neneh Cherry from her 1989 album Raw Like Sushi
- Manchild: The Schea Cotton Story, a documentary on American basketball player Schea Cotton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchild.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.