Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up man child, manchild, or man-child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchild or man child may refer to:
- Man-Child, a 1975 album by Herbie Hancock
- Man-Child (musical), a 1971 Australian musical by Chris Neal
- Manchild (band), an American 1970s soul band from Indianapolis, Indiana
- Manchild (rapper), a rapper
- Manchild (album), a 1999 album by Shyheim
- "Manchild" (song), a song on the 1989 album Raw Like Sushi by Neneh Cherry
- MANCHILD, a song by rapper Randolph on YouTube
- Manchild (TV series), a BBC TV series
- "The Man Child", a short story by James Baldwin
- Manchild: The Schea Cotton Story, a documentary on American basketball player Schea Cotton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchild.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.